CHURCH MEETINGS – STUDY GROUPS – ACTIVITIES
Church Meetings – (please note meetings dates are subject to change)
- Deacons – 1st Sunday of the month 11:30 – 12:30 pm – Conference Room
- Congregational Life – 2nd Sunday of the month 11:30 – 12:00 pm – Nursery
- Session – Typically the 3rd Sunday of the month 12:00 pm – Conference Room
- Finance Committee – 2nd Tuesday of each month – 5:00 – 6:00 pm – Conference Room
- Evangelism Committee – 2nd Wednesday of the month – 3:00 – 4:00 pm – Conference Room
- Worship Committee – 1st Thursday of the month – 5:30 – 6:30 pm – Conference Room
- Missions Committee – 2nd Thursday of the month – 9:00 – 10:00 am – Conference Room
- Church Staff Relations – Thursday after Session – 5:00 – 6:00 pm – Conference Room
Study Groups – (please note dates are subject to change)
- Men’s Bible Study – Every Wednesday – 10:30 – 11:30 am Conference room
- Friendship Bible Study – Every Thursday – 2:30 pm – Conference room
- Sarah Circle – 2nd Thursday of the month – 1:00 pm
Other Activities – (please note dates are subject to change)
- 3B Program – Every Monday 10:30 – 11:30 am – Fellowship Hall
- Cancer Pad Sewing – 3rd Wednesday of the month – Gold Room
- MOPS – Mothers of Preschoolers – 1st and 3rd Thursday of month 9:30 – 11:30 am – First Presbyterian Church
- 3B Program – Every Thursday 10:30 – 11:30 am – Fellowship Hall
- Lunch Bunch – Last Thursday of the Month 12:00 pm – Glenbrook Mall Food Court – All women invited
- Choir Practice – Every Thursday – 6:30 pm – Sanctuary
Worship Service Sunday morning Worship begins at 10:30am, but many arrive at 9:00am to attend one of several classes offered. Read more about those learning opportunities in the Christian Education Section. Throughout the year we have many special services during the Easter and Christmas season and in the summer we have several outdoor services on…
Presbyterian Women Christmas Party All Women are invited to the PW Christmas Party at 12 noon for a fun-filled time! Please bring a dish to share and a wrapped White Elephant Gift. The entrée, dessert and beverages will be provided. Reservations are not required.
The Hanging of the Greens is a service for the first Sunday in Advent. It is based on the English tradition of decorating the home with wreaths, garlands, a Christmas tree, and evergreens for Advent and Christmas. In a church setting, it readies the sanctuary and church members for the Christmas season.
Mark your calendars for the Children’s Christmas Pageant scheduled for Sunday December 18th during our worship service.
When the days are at their shortest, and darkness grows deeper, many experience depression in contrast to the expectations of joy. The loss of a loved one – due to death or divorce, unemployment, ill health or a sense of isolation can all contribute to a deep pain which is intensified when everyone around us…
Join us at Grace for Christmas Eve service Sunday December 24th at 5:00 pm.